Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Group Project: Fix That Song

The words that follow are the words to an actual song. Unfortunately, the words have become a bit mixed up. Your assignment is to take these words and make a new song. It does not matter if the new song lines are similar to the old song--all that matters is that the song should be put together using correct English. Try your best to use each words once and to use only the words contained below (but you can add extra words if you absolutely have to). Work together in a group of 2 to 4 people (but no more). Bring your song lines to our next class.

movies
throwing
forget
your
to the
hero
went
Let's
gone
white
to the
out of
lawn chair
want
can
its
We
about
Everybody's
Just wear
Trading
kiss
guess
count
chances
your
war
gone
didn't
Don't
chances
seaside
go out
hair
to the
down
wanna
shorts
the big
wings
care
swimming
sense
take
They
high tide
Everybody's
riding
gloves
I
Giving
honor
long
and
guess
where
a ride
a couple
Monkey
need
Just go
groovy
big
before
gas
your
up the
dove
taking
go out
I'd seen it
him
I'm
don't
And
in the
the
and
one
I'm
before
love
taking
seaside
my
ring
hero
in my
things
funky
walk
Everybody
be
a little
And one
on air
I
For
kiss
somewhere
in my
No
my
to go
sense
we're
And
Let's
high tide
do
like
talk
down
wanna
going
If you
like a
And now
I
one
a
on and
Everything
know
to
Talk
to zero
No
on
and
if you
we are
is
gone
or
a
count
love
defending
I
And
don't
big
don't
take
need
your
a ride
to the
We can
No
zero
swimming
in the
honor
to talk like a
Talk
defending
a walk
him
to
No
Just go
if you
and
on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home